JOLLY BELATED *BURP*DAY SHIN! My Prince! WAHAHAA!
BIG BIG BIG SORRY TO ALL MAN! )):
BIG FAT ZIT ON MY RIGHT CHEEK IS RUINING EVERYTHING! BOO!
I missed everyone so much i could just cry.

MY LOVELY PRINCEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! WHOOHOO!

What to order!? What to order!?

Fish & Chips, Chicken Lasagna and Carbonara!

Prince and Shanny!

Kang2!
No photographer yeah!? WHY!? WAHAHAA!

YAY!

Cutting cake with the fork. WAHAHAA!

SARANG FOR EVERYONE! <3 <3 <3
Had some Chem test at 5 today. Boo. I feel like smacking myself, made a dumb mistake. WAHAHAA! Foolish KPK. Sounds like Wild boar yeah!?
Miss Angel's like getting on my nerves or something.
There were like 3 different classes the test in LT2 today. After the test...
Angel: Chem reps! Collect the papers!
Angel: Kristy!? Chem rep! Collect the papers.
Me: *Collect papers..
Angel: KRISTY!?
Me: *LIKE YEAH! I'm collecting!*
I didn't wanna be the Chem rep you know. BOO.
BOOBOO. I like Donkeys now ((: Eagle donkeys. WAHAHAHAAA! DUMB DUMB DUMB! But I still love Dinosaurs the best! WHOOOOOOOO!!! I'm a Tokyo girl! ** YEAHHHH GIP GIP GIP! WAHAHAA!
Ran for the bus today. BOO. Met Weepeng at Starbucks! WHOOHOO! Haven't seen Darling Wee2 for like gazillion years! Hopefully we can meet up at Starbucks more often! I just hafta roll down the slope to meet her. WAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAA! ROLL!
Oh yes! I have an amazing story to tell! WAHAHAA! Bet i told a lot of people already but i'm still feeling super excited about it! I don't know why. Sooooooo here goes.
I woke up late on Monday so i had to take the 7am bus. Called Yingiet as usual, to ask her to get the Aunty to keep the gate open. Yingiet called just a few seconds before i alighted to say the Aunty was in a bad mood and she locked the gate already! LIKE AHHHHH!! Reached the back gate at 7:38 (Back Gate to be locked at 7:35)So I waved at Yingiet/Mag and ran to the front gate. WHOOHOO! So thrilling i tell you! Running to the front gate. And I made it! Just as the teacher was pulling down the shutter, while the other teacher got the laptop set up to take down latecomers' names. They usually close the front gate at 7:40 fyi. WAHAHAA! I'm so proud of my short legs. ((: YAY!
I'm SO SAD NOW! I can't go for Individual TT comps. No taxi.. BOO. Coz' we hafta go to VJ to get thrashed. GOD BLESS US PLEASE! Hope my short legs will move fast enough.
TENNIS ROCKS MY SOCKS! WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!
P.S: Still bothering me. WHACK. I'm so mean but, can't help it!
Labels: JOLLY BELATED BURPDAY SHIN/ CHEM TEST/ DRAMA IN THE MORN/ TENNIS VS TT