BURN HAIR! BURN HAIR! BURN HAIR!
YAY! I burned my hair 2 days back! ((: Dear dear hairdresser gave me a free facial. Wahahaa! She was like clearing my pores while washing my hair! WOW! WAHAHAA! Cool man! Like my new fringe!?!?!? Like it like it!? WAHAHAA! SOME PEOPLE SAY IT'S WEIRD. WAHAHAHAA!! SOME PEOPLE.
Tennis Tourney updates! ((:
We beat SRJC 4-1. Michelle and I won 9-6. Played so badly i tell you! And my forearm hurts. Some tendon prob I think. Big fat lump around the wrist area. Affected serve and forehand. BOO. I need a Sinseh. Totally freaky noodle! Heard that the SR team was kinda strong this year. Guess they won't THAT strong after all yeah. Thank God we made it through to the next round! ((:
TOTAL MADNESS! ((: I had Mango Madness today. I saw P2/Turkey. YAY! Too bad didn't see Donkey today. But it's totally okay! WHOO!
Before PW lecture. WHOO!


Awwww.. Poor JUJUMAN!
After GP make-up was cancelled! Double Whoo!

Doodling on the board.

HEART HEART HEART DINOSAUR!

TSK TSK! Dixxy= ACBC. WAHAHAA!
KICK KICK KICK DIXXY TO PIXIE LAND!

Split! This proves that I'm too tall to write on the board. WAHAHAHAA!

YAY! I'm so tiny! ((:
And all hopes were dashed just like that. Dumb dumb dumb.
I don't like being mean...
I need to get an A for PW! GOD SAVE ME!
Daddykins flew off again.
Labels: BURNT HAIR/ MADNESS