T.E.N.N.I.S! OO OO OO! I love tennissssssssssssssssssss! Wahahaa.
Okay. So we were up against Hydrochloric acid today. HCI. WAHAHAA! Looks like HCl. Oh well. Michelle and I lost 9-2. Overall, we lost 5-0. HEHE! Good experience. At least now we know what we have to work on. Our weaknesses and all. I think I move to slowly. I need to bounce faster. Andddddd, I need to focus on the game! We cabbed back and forth! WHOO! I really like our tennis team. At least, everything is falling into place, for now.
It was super embarrassing today. The tennis courts at HCI aren't really big enough. Like there's not enough space for us to run at the back court. The fence is erected TOO close to the court. So once they hit a ball deep into the court, we're dead. Because the ball will just bounce off and hit the fence. My Gosh! And so, silly me was runnign after the ball and I stretched my arm to hit the high ball when it hit the fence. I was like. Oh shoot. Stupid fence. The ball just bounced off the fence and landed on my head. WOW. Totally amazing huh!?

I like Coachy ye. Ho yeet ah! Faithful Banana supplier

Next up:
Wednesday-ACJC
Friday-MJC
Labels: TENNIS